- Go to your Meal Planner
- Click on the big + button underneath the calendar
- Select the meal slot you would like your custom text to be displayed under
- In the text box enter anything you would like to such as 'Leftovers', 'Beans on toast' or 'Meal out'. You can also enter a list of ingredients (these must be separated by a new line) to be merged into your shopping list such as '1 can of baked beans'
- You can also use this box to add notes to display beneath your selected recipe in your meal planner
- Hit save and this will be added to your meal planner
Can I add custom text/meals to the meal planner? Print
Modified on: Sun, 16 Jun, 2019 at 11:19 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.