- You will firstly need to save the PDF to your device folders via your iCloud or Google drive so that you can select it later on
- On your CookBook dashboard chose 'Add Recipe'
- Select 'Scan from image (OCR) then tap 'Select PDF page'
- Go to your phones folder where the PDF is saved and tap on the file
- If there is more than one page within the PDF it will ask which page you would like to import from
- From here it works as normal through OCR scanning where you can select the title, description, ingredients etc.
Unfortunately you cannot currently import a .PDF file into the website, you would need to copy and paste the information into the available text boxes from the .PDF